Hover Camera Passport is the world’s first truly consumer-friendly self-flying camera that’s safe, portable, and easy-to-use. Hover Camera uses proprietary Embedded Artificial Intelligence technology to autonomously capture personal or aerial 13MP photos and 4K video, while always keeping you at the center of the picture. 499 dollars for a full package which includes one Hover Camera Passport, two batteries, one charger, one US adapter, a manual and one easy-carry bag. Hover Camera Passport is controlled through our Android or iOS app.
- Auto-Follow: Using face and body detection technology, the Hover Camera can accompany your journey hands-free with video recording and photo taking while cycling, running, surfing, or even hang-gliding
- No FAA Registration Required: Fly confidently and right out of the box without having FAA limitations and restrictions like other drones and operating temperature is 5 degree Celsius-35 degree Celsius (41 degree Fahrenheit-95 degree Fahrenheit)
- Carbon Fiber Cage: Hover Camera is crafted out of carbon fiber making it extra durable to falls and accidents; The Passport’s propellers are enclosed in a cage providing the highest standard of safety
- Gesture Control + Owner Mode: With owner mode you just scan your face into the app and the Passport will automatically find, follow, and record you. You can also snap photos with a quick gesture to the camera
- Ridiculously Portable: Weighing less than 1lb and folding up to the size of a small book, the Hover Camera can be carried with you anywhere. Wi-Fi Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz, 5GHz